Money saver for Starbucks addicts? Yes, please.

I HAVE FOUND IT. This is IT. So, my story goes like this: anytime I am outside of my house, I will stop by the coffee shop. End of story.
Throughout the week, I go by and grab my usual: Venti double caramel iced coffee, no cream, no sugar. I do this about 5 times a week. My drink is about $4.50, give or take (because sometimes I add or take away things, depending on the mood). But this week, I went to the grocery store, and lo and behold I discovered that Starbucks has created pre-made flavored chilled coffee drinks! They come in 1.5 quart containers, and they have many popular flavors. The ones I saw were: Skinny vanilla latte, caramel iced coffee, unsweetened iced coffee, and caramel macchiato. I'm sure there are many more! But the container is about $4.25...Hello?! That's less than ONE of my drinks that I order to go. So I grabbed it and couldn't wait to try it. I chose the caramel iced coffee flavor, and when I poured it over ice, I added a small amount of sugar free "Italian creme" creamer to it. IT WAS AWESOME. I kid you not, other than the extreme kick I get from the espresso shots when I order it at the drive-thru, I couldn't tell a difference. And oddly enough, after about 30 minutes of drinking it, I do get a little energy rush. So, there's that. But for $4.25-ish, for a 1.5 qt container (which for me, after adding ice, equals about 5 drinks) this is a steal!!! I highly recommend trying this, if you're a coffee fiend like myself. I'm going to try one of the espresso mixes next time, probably the Skinny vanilla latte! Can't wait for you to try these and to hear what you think!!



(I also recommend buying one of these YETI containers, but I'll save that for another post!) 

All my love,
Paige xo

No comments:

Post a Comment