Let me explain.

With the title of this blog being as it is, I figured I should break each component down individually.

So, here goes!

Starbucks: My ongoing obsession is coffee. I mean, obviously there are other things that I obsess over as well, like my kids and family. But lets get real...Starbucks keeps me awake and pumped up to do the daily mommy things I am blessed to do! And with two boys under the age of 5, you need plenty of Starbucks. My family knows that when Christmas or my birthday rolls around, I'm the easy one to pick a gift for. I want Starbucks gift cards. My mother has always placed a $50-75 (ka-ching!) Starbucks gift card in my stocking at Christmas. She still does to this day. In fact, my mother-in-law has followed suit and gives me a Starbucks gift card for ANY special occasion. The way to my heart is simple: either flowers, a written note, wine, or Starbucks. And if you choose to include all of these things, I will marry you. Just ask my husband.



Spanx: I would not EVER leave the house without these. Unless I am caught in only my pjs or yoga pants and a t-shirt, you can bet that I am wearing Spanx. Because, motherhood. Things are not located in the same place that they used to be before my gorgeous sons were brought into this world. And so, God created Spanx. I use a few different types of shape wear, and all of that will be discussed here at some point. So, if you're a mama who needs a bit of a lift, park it right here, because we're gonna talk about it!



Salvation: I saved the best for last, my salvation. It is an ongoing work-in-progress. But it is recently right up there with my sons, family, and Starbucks ;-). I am obsessed with it! I cannot get enough of God's word. On this blog, I want to talk about my life before and after my salvation. I will get deep, personal, and uplifting. I want to hear anyone's story about their journey as well. I will discuss books, scripture, messages from church on Sundays, controversy, triumph, and defeat. I am honestly going to try to talk about whatever is on my heart when it comes to the subject of my God, my faith, and my journey. This is the subject I am most excited about, and I hope that I have a couple of readers who feel the same!



So bear with me! I'm new to this blogging business and it will take me a while to get my page all fancy and cute. But I know that I can write, and that's what I am setting out to do for now. I appreciate anyone who reads what I have to say, and I hope to keep everyone engaged and entertained!

All my love,
Paige xo    

No comments:

Post a Comment